Exclusive: How Democrats Cheated In The 2020 Election
Experts find a shadow database lurking in Mesa County's election system!
A new report from two cybersecurity experts who have reviewed all the election data from Mesa County, Colorado shows that a second and illegal database was secretly installed and used to manipulate votes in the 2020 election.
The report — officially called Mesa County Colorado Voting Systems Report #3 — was written by experts who analyzed all the data from Mesa County’s election server, which was saved before the Colorado Secretary of State and the electronic voting machine company “overwrote” and wiped away the contents of the server’s hard drive.
The report describes exactly how the electronic voting machines were used to change votes in the 2020 election — without election officials being aware of any fraud.
Let’s review the key findings of the report, and see the actual forensic evidence of the cheating, shall we?
Key findings in the Mesa County Report
Here are the five key findings — followed by images of the relevant data from the report’s appendix.
1. Creation of multiple databases: The Mesa County voting system server should have had three databases in its election project for each election. But in Mesa County’s system, two additional databases were found for two separate elections. The existence of those additional databases, and the movement of ballot records between them, breaking the chain of evidence needed for ballot and vote authentication is proof of voting system non-compliance with Federal Voting System Standards mandatory under Colorado law, and proof of manipulation. This is akin to having two sets of accounting records in a business, to hide fraudulent and illegal financial transactions.
And here’s the relevant screenshot of the databases from the EMS server.
Key Finding # 2
There was a shadow database created and the votes that the shadow database counted were not identical to votes in the authorized database.
2. A pattern of multiple illegal databases in separate elections: Multiple databases were found in both the 2020 election records, and in the 2021 election records. Slight variations in the method of ballot and batch record copying between databases reinforces the conclusion that the manipulation was deliberate.
And here’s the relevant database screenshot.
Key Finding # 3
The shadow database compiled partial voting records in such a way as to make post-election authentication impossible.
3. Ballot and election records chain of evidence broken in multiple ways: Once ballot images and records were moved, deleted, manipulated, and re-copied, the chain of evidence was broken. Digital files required to verify ballot image authenticity simply did not exist in the new databases. It makes it impossible to verify the authenticity of so many ballot records. Now election results cannot be determined from the voting system records.
And here’s the relevant summary of discrepancies between the original and authorized database and the illegal shadow database.
Key Finding #4
The shadow database was created and manipulated inside the Mesa County election system so that Mesa County officials were unaware of any illegal activity.
4. No accident: There are no listed, authorized features and procedures, or even the ability through a combination of features and procedures on the electronic voting systems to instruct or enable election officials to manipulate ballot records and vote count databases in the manner discovered. This activity was unauthorized, and could have been conducted in any number of ways, including combinations of unauthorized software, remote access and/or malware introduced through a removable device (USB drive).
In fact, Mesa County election officials were alert enough during the 2020 election to notice that they were reviewing the same ballots twice in some cases. They believed that a computer glitch was to blame and called the vendor.
Key Finding # 5
5. Illegal certification of Colorado electronic voting systems: Because the electronic voting system in Mesa County, Colorado was not only vulnerable and exposed to manipulation, including the systematic destruction of election records, and proof of actual manipulation, the voting system could not possibly have met the requirements of the Federal Voting System Standards mandated by Colorado statute.
Here’s a comparison of the “load order” of the two databases. In Figure 5, the load order is a perfect sequence —that’s the original order from the authorized database as batches of votes were recorded.
Now look at the load order of the illegal database.
In figure 6, the load order from the shadow database is now broken — it’s missing batches 50, 52, 53, 54, 56, 57, 59, 65, 72, 75, 80, 85, and 89 through 113. This is proof that somebody deliberately omitted those batches of votes in the shadow database. They didn’t want them included in the final vote tally.
All of those votes were simply not counted in the 2020 election.
That’s all the proof that you need.
I Need Your Support!
Who held the Biden Administration to account for its corruption ever day like me?
Independent and fearless journalists need your support like never before.
The corporate media is completely corrupt. They just got exposed for taking the Biden regime’s money to push the deadly vaccines on your family without disclosing it! There’s a word for that — and the word is: propaganda.
If we are going to survive the current regime then we must stand together.
I’ve got your back.
Do you have mine?
We must continue to 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃!!!
If we don't fix what went wrong in 2020 will lose our country.
Now, Colorado's Legislature must be prodded to change the law pronto with regard to electronic voting with these machines and use of the vendor supplying staff and technical support. Its got to happen quickly to be changed before November 2022 elections. Whats wrong with paper ballots--and receipts on voting day? I.D.'s? Obviously,