Discover more from Emerald Robinson’s The Right Way
Who Created COVID-19?
Here's Some Obvious Truths The Corporate Media Won't Tell You
It’s now widely known that Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was responsible for sending millions of U.S. federal dollars to the Wuhan Lab of Virology in China to support extremely dangerous “gain of function” research (a term of art for bioweapons research) via third-party proxies like EcoHealth Alliance.
Clearly, Fauci was funding this dangerous research on weaponizing bat coronaviruses, but who were the scientists actually manipulating and genetically altering these bat coronaviruses into “chimeras” in a lab? Who actually created COVID-19? Here’s some obvious truths that the corporate media won’t tell you.
1) In 2015, an article in NATURE magazine discussed how a bat coronavirus had been engineered in a lab — which stirred up a debate about dangerous "gain of function" research. The researchers had created a “chimera” virus made up of a surface protein of SHC014 from horseshoe bat in China and the backbone of a SARS virus.
The people who defended this research in the article were: Ralph Baric at UNC and Peter Daszak at EcoHealth Alliance.
2) In December 2019, Peter Daszak appeared in a video interview to discuss his work. Daszak talked openly about genetically manipulating bat coronaviruses in the lab: "You can manipulate them in the lab pretty easily." He added: "The spike protein drives a lot of what happens with the coronavirus, zoonotic risk."
In the video, Daszak then said he works "with Ralph Baric at UNC [University of North Carolina] to do this." Then Daszak admits to inserting the spike protein "into a backbone of another virus."
See the video: https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4104828
(Also go to minute 29:39 and listen to Daszak: https://asm.org/Podcasts/TWiV/Episodes/Peter-Daszak-of-EcoHealth-Alliance-TWiV-615)
3) Shortly after Daszak gave this interview in 2019, the first reports of COVID 19 started coming from China. COVID 19 appears to be a chimera virus - it looks like a coronavirus derived from bats in China that's been genetically modified with SARS-like spike proteins. Does this sound familiar?
Scientists wanted this "gain of function" lab work halted because it was too dangerous. It resumed anyway in 2017 because Dr. Fauci and Dr. Collins at NIH started funding this dangerous research again. Many scientists pointed out the obvious dangers.
4) As the COVID virus spread around the world from China, many observers noted that the Wuhan Lab of Virology was probably the source of the virus. That theory was ridiculed by a host of worldwide media outlets and medical journals. One of the people who organized the media to deny the link between the virus and the Wuhan Lab was: Peter Daszak.
5) On April 17 2020, I asked President Trump at a White House press briefing why the American government was (indirectly) funding dangerous virus research at the Wuhan Lab of Virology.
"There's also another report that the NIH, under the Obama administration, in 2015 gave that lab $3.7 million in a grant. Why would the U.S. give a grant like that to China?
This question ultimately set off a firestorm in the media.
6) By May 2020, it was obvious that not only the NIH but the Pentagon had also been funding EcoHealth Alliance and its dangerous research. Breitbart News first reported that Rep. Guy Reschenthaler (R-PA) had asked Defense Secretary Mark Esper about a 2017 contract worth $6.5 million to EcoHealth Alliance, which funded work on bat coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The grant was specifically for “understanding the risk of bat-borne zoonotic disease emergence in Western Asia.”
The Pentagon grant thus raised the question whether the US military was funding biological weapons inside of Communist China.
So we have video evidence of Peter Daszak admitting in December 2019 to modifying bat coronaviruses with spike proteins in a lab! We have video evidence that he was getting helping from Ralph Baric to do it. They were collaborating with the Wuhan Lab of Virology by their own admission.
We have the evidence from scientific journals in 2015 that respected immunologists wanted "gain of function" research banned while Peter Daszak and Ralph Baric publicly defended such research as essential.
We have the research grants from the NIH and the Pentagon going to EcoHealth Alliance, and some portion of that money going to the Wuhan Lab of Virology.
We have published research papers ("A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence") authored by Ralph Baric along with Xing-Yi Ge & Zhengli-Li Shi at the Wuhan Lab of Virology.
We have a mountain of evidence that Peter Daszak and Ralph Baric know exactly who created the COVID 19 virus.