How Democrats Stole Pennsylvania in 2020
An exclusive excerpt from Christina Bobb's new book: Stealing Your Vote
My former OANN colleague Christina Bobb has shared an exclusive excerpt from her new book Stealing Your Vote — which came out today. It tells the story of corruption within the Democratic Party, as well as the cowardice throughout the Republican Party as fat and happy politicians from both parties desperately worked to protect the status quo. Bobb also tells the story of a handful of brave patriots who tried, and continue trying, to find out just what happened in 2020.
Christina currently serves as attorney for President Donald J. Trump, working closely with him to further the America First agenda. Most notably, she was his legal representative onsite during the unprecedented raid by the FBI on Mar-a-Lago. She began her legal career in the United States Marine Corps, serving as a defense counsel representing marines and sailors in court-martial and administrative separation hearings. She has also served in multiple overseas tours including Afghanistan. She eventually moved to Washington, DC, where she held executive level positions within the Department of Homeland Security.
From Stealing Your Vote:
Despite Congress’s failure to act, Pennsylvania could well go down as the worst case of election theft in our country’s history. When election officials halted the count on election night, President Trump was ahead by 700,000 votes. But three days later, they declared that Joe Biden had won. President Trump was winning by the greatest margin on election night, that I believe Democrats were convinced they couldn’t catch him. So, Democrats stopped the counting, blocked Republicans from even entering the building, and then somehow counted an alleged 1.4 additional million ballots without oversight. That gave the race to Biden . . . three days later on November 7.
Pennsylvania voters wanted an explanation for how Joe Biden made up a 700,000-vote deficit with no oversight, and then won the state by 80,555 votes.
So, where did the votes come from? Traditional Democrat areas like Philadelphia didn’t have enough of a margin to make up nearly three quarters of a million votes. Philadelphia only had about 700,000 votes cast total, so they needed to make up the difference in other counties.
Since the election, an independent analysis and canvass of the voter roll by Audit the Vote PA has revealed several concerns in multiple counties. They canvassed multiple counties, both Democrat and Republican areas, and made some disturbing findings. In Allegheny County, a Democrat stronghold and home to Pittsburgh, Audit the Vote PA knocked on five hundred doors and collected 185 responses. They made the following findings:
• 78.6 percent of houses had some election anomaly, meaning the residents’ understanding of who voted from their addresses did not match official records.
• 69.7 percent of houses had some registration-count discrepancy, meaning the official record of registered voters at the residence did not match the residents’ knowledge.
• 64.8 percent had phantom registrations associated with their address, meaning the residents were unaware of additional voters being registered at their home.
• 4.8 percent had fewer registered voters on record than the resident stated.
• 42.5 percent of addresses had a different number of votes on record for 2020 than residents stated.
• 29.2 percent had phantom votes.
• 13.2 percent had missing votes.
Montgomery County, PA, is known for being a Democrat stronghold too, and the official results of the 2020 election say that Biden won 62 percent of the roughly 500,000 votes cast in the 2020 election. Biden claims to have won 319,511 votes to President Trump’s 185,460. Audit the Vote PA knocked on 548 doors and 183 voters responded to their questions, creating the following findings:
• 77 addresses had a registration-count discrepancy (42.1 percent).
• 42 addresses had phantom registrations (23 percent).
• 35 addresses were missing registrations (19.1 percent).
• 66 addresses had a vote-count discrepancy (36.1 percent).
• 24 addresses show phantom votes (13.1 percent).
• 42 addresses show missing votes (23 percent).
The results of the canvass in Democrat areas are mind-boggling. How could there be such a high rate of error? Even despite all of the discrepancies in Democrat counties, they still didn’t have enough to overcome the massive lead President Trump had in the state. They had to manipulate Republican counties too.
In Lancaster County, a conservative county that President Trump won, the group knocked on doors for 411 houses and successfully completed 256 surveys. Their findings showed:
· 37 percent of houses had some election anomaly, meaning the residents’ understanding of who voted from their address did not match official records.
• 29.73 percent had some registration-count discrepancy, meaning the official record of registered voters at the residence did not match the residents’ knowledge.
• 21.17 percent had phantom registrations associated with their address, meaning the residents were unaware of additional voters being registered at their home.
• 8.56 percent had fewer registered voters on record than the resident stated.
• 26.39 percent of addresses had a different number of votes on record for 2020 than residents stated.
• 17.13 percent had phantom votes.
• 9.3 percent were missing votes.
Lancaster County is a conservative county where President Trump won 57 percent of the vote. Over 275,000 ballots were cast in Lancaster. However, a 37 percent anomaly rate, if carried throughout the entire county, could mean that over 100,000 votes were impacted. Audit the Vote PA has canvassed multiple counties in Pennsylvania and made similar findings in multiple counties.
These findings show a shocking disregard for accuracy in our most important democratic process, our elections. While a very small fraction of error is expected, a 37 percent anomaly rate is entirely too high. 52 percent is mind-boggling. We’ll always have some margin of error, but it should be very low. In order to have confidence in the process, voters must know that their elections are conducted fairly and that the people are actually electing their leaders.
Christina Bobb has done this country a great service with her book. Thank you to Emerald as well for writing this excellent piece. Melt down the machines and use for prison bars as Mike Lindell suggested. Our founding Fathers must be turning over in their graves. We the People expect free, fair and transparent elections. A debt of gratitude to all the Patriots who have tried and continue to try to discover what happened in the 2020 election!
More facts of the steal. So how long do we try to have this rectified in the corrupt courts of today? When do we realize this Regime will not come tumbling down in the corrupt courts. Scares the h---- out if me, but how long before " give me liberty or give me death" no longer has any meaning?